Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fishing with Nick in Tampa Fl.

I have really enjoyed my NuCanoe. I am 23 and I have always been fishing on a low budget while finishing my undergrad studies at Florida State University. I am now located in Tampa, Florida and most of the time I can come back with my limits on red fish and trout. I even catch big sharks on a regular basis. I have taught many of my friends how to fish and catch some keepers from your product.
The NuCanoe has great stability and I have only flipped it once in two years coming in to the beach and the wave came inside the canoe. I have some pictures of some trophy catches and some good pictures out on the water if you guys would want them I can send them to you. Thank you, From Florida Nick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article provides clear idea in support of the new visitors of blogging,
that truly how to do blogging.

Also visit my website ... Ray Ban Outlet