Monday, May 19, 2014

The NuCanoe Frontier is a Fly Fisher's Dream

Steve Gibson of Southern Drawl Kayak Fishing is a full-time kayak fishing guide based in Sarasota, FL. He is also an award-winning outdoor writer and photographer.  And he is converting his guide fleet to the NuCanoe Frontier 12.

Want to know why?  Steve explains:

"I began thinking about NuCanoe last year after fishing out of a Frontier 12 owned by fly-fishing buddy Joe Mahler of Fort Myers. I found the boat has everything I need -- and less.
"To understand what I mean, you've got to know from where I'm coming. Too many kayaks these days feature every bell and whistle known to man. There's something for almost everyone, but not everything is for everyone. Most kayaks have features that you'll rarely use. Most you probably don't even want.   But those features are great for marketing -- and great for driving up the price.
"I like the NuCanoe Frontier for several reasons: 1. It's simple; 2. It's roomy; 3. It's so stable you can stand up and tap dance on the deck."
 
Read Steve's full blog post on why the Frontier is a Fly Fisher's Dream at Gibby's Fishing Blog.

No comments: