The RIGID 360 Base represents a departure from our multi-seat base platform. As 85+% of Frontier owners are using 360 Seats, we focused on designing a base exclusively to meet the unique demands of these seats.
Constructed from Continuously Stranded Uni-directional Thermoplastic Composite, aka Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic, the RIGID 360 Base offers many great features:
- Light Weight - Thanks to the advanced composite construction, the RIGID 360 base weighs in at only 2.2lbs.
- Super Stiff & Rigid - Bottom line, this base is not going to flex, bend, and warp. It is strongest part of on the Frontier, and will hold up to the most extreme uses.
- Unaffected by Heat or Sunlight -The fiber material will not be affected by heat or sunlight, providing superior performance in all conditions.
- Elevated Seat Position - The seat position is 12" off the deck floor, delivering more comfort and fish-ability without compromising balance or stability.
- More Storage Space - 6-3/4" of clearance underneath the base gives more room for storing tackle, gear, and paddles under the seat.
- Versatility - The Quick Release Bracket, swivel, or 360 seat can be mounted directly to the RIGID 360 Base. Plus, any standard swivel seat or swivel will mount to it with no custom hardware.
- Ease of Use - As the seat is less than 1/8" thick, it moves effortlessly through the Freedom Track.
- Good Looking! - That's right, the new seat base looks great in the Frontier!
View more images in the RIGID 360 Base Gallery.
2014 Frontier Models & Upgrade Special
The RIGID 360 Base will be standard on all 2014 Frontier models.
For existing Frontier owners who wish to upgrade, we are extending a 33% discount from the $75 list price through November 30th. Contact your NuCanoe dealer to place your order today!
Shipments on the RIGID 360 Base start today.